Six sustainable pieces of plastic-free organisation your pantry needs!
We all love an organised kitchen, and there's nothing like organising the pantry AND doing your bit for the planet at the same time.
Featuring borosilicate glass bases and bamboo lids you can easily swap out your plastic containers for these six beauties. Or, add them to your pantry storage collection and use them to store your favourite produce!
We all know there's some containers that deserve to be on display and not used to lug around leftovers.
What you get:
6 Pantry Jars with bamboo lids
1 x 1900ml capacity - 31.5cm x 9.5cm
1 x 1100ml capacity - 18.5cm x 9.5cm
1 x 850ml capacity - 15cm x 9.5cm
1 x 650ml capacity - 11.5cm x 9.5cm
2 x 400ml capacity - 8cm x 9.5cm
Why we love them:
- There's a shape and size for all your dried or wet goods
- A beautiful way to use less plastic
- FDA Food Safe approved
- They're stackable so you can stack them in your pantry or fridge
Use & Care instructions:
- Hand wash before first use
- Glass bottoms can go in the dishwasher, hand wash the bamboo lids.
- For caked on food, soak glass bottoms in solution of baking soda and dish soap
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the bamboo lids
- Dry bamboo lids promptly and allow them to dry properly before using them
Can I use them in the microwave? You can use them in the microwave without the lid on.
Can I use them in the oven ? Yes you can use them in the oven! Take the lid off first.
Is the capacity of the container with or without the lid on? The capacity listed is the size of the glass container without the lid on.
Are they freezer safe? Yes they are! Just wait for any hot liquids to cool down before you place them in the freezer.
Keep in mind: Bamboo is a natural product so you will see slight colour variations throughout the range of bamboo lids