Our Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Collaboration is here!
Say See Ya to Disposable Nappies for Good!
Ready for a mind blowing fact? A child will need between 6000 - 7000 nappy changes before they are fully toilet trained! There's no wonder that disposable nappies are one of the biggest contributors to plastic waste globally.
These clever nappies are made from 100% recycled yarn outer shell to replace raw polyester fibre. Plus recycled yarn inner soft suede. The materials used to make the nappies are covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
This pack includes all the basics to get you set up on your reusable nappy path! Designed for babies from 4kg - 18kg, each Reusable Cloth Nappy is adjustable so it'll grow with your baby.
You'll also get three Snap Hemp Organic Cotton Blend Inserts to absorb soiling. The insert includes 4 layers and a double layered side gusseting making it super absorbent and leak proof!
Did you know some Councils in Australia provide rebates towards the purchase of cloth nappies? Make sure you check your local council as you may be eligible to receive money back on your purchase!
What You Get:
- 3 x Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Reusable Cloth Nappy in each of our three exclusive colourways; Baby Palm, Mama Palm & Sage (one size, for babies 4kg - 18kg)
- 3 x Snap Hemp-Organic Cotton Blend Insert for each nappy
Why We Love Them:
- Super easy to use - they fit just like a disposable nappy
- Simple to care for - no special detergents needed and all machine washable
- 4 layers of absorbent fabric with double-layered side gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) ensuring safety and comfort for delicate babies skin without any harmful chemicals
- Fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit every time as your baby grows
- Made using durable fabrics that will last the test of time and can be passed down between siblings
- Say goodbye to overflowing smelly rubbish bins and hello to saving money and the planet at the same time
Want More Information?
Artwork by Cass Deller Design.