Need a new head? Just swap it over!
Good news! We now offer a replacement head for our dish brushes, making the hot favourite dish brush even more eco friendly. When you're done with your current brush head, just remove it and pop it into your compost and switch it over for a new one.
Did you know most brushes, even ones labelled "eco", use either plastic bristles or animal hair bristles? No thank you!
We want it all natural and with no animal byproducts please. So we made our handles out of sustainable bamboo with 100% plant fibre for the bristles.
What you get
1 x replacement head for our dish brush (handle not included)
Why we love it
- 100% plant-fibre, non-plastic bristles
- Sustainable bamboo handles
- Fully vegan
- At the end of its life the head can be removed and placed in your compost.
- Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Works nicely with the dish bar
- 5cm diameter x 4cm high
- After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas
New for this year: Organic cotton drawstring gift bags for your plastic-free pressies. Available in 3 different sizes, they are the perfect add on for your gifts - whether you are sending directly to your loved one or bringing yourself. For our Xmas shipping info click here!
We’ve updated our shipping for orders within Australia to include express shipping! For details click here.
Please note our Christmas cutoff dates:
- Standard shipping: 12th December
- Express shipping: 19th December
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.