Put a lid on plastic waste!
Ready to join the reusable revolution? Desperate to give cling wrap the old heave ho?
These 6 round silicone lids fit over square and round containers, even over a watermelon, or a grapefruit. Just choose the size closest to your bowl, dish, container or half-eaten fruit and stretch it over.
It's a simple step that will integrate seamlessly into your life. Watch Sophie's video and see how the tabs help seal the lid as tight as skinny jeans after a big lunch!
"The silicone storage covers are a fantastic alternative to cling wrap in the kitchen. I find they create a nice close seal and seem to keep things fresh. I use mine daily, so far for half full tubs of yoghurt, cut tomatoes and apples, cover bowls of leftovers and tins of coconut milk." - Kate
This set contains:
- 6 reusable silicone food covers, various sizes
- Made from food-safe, sand-derived silicone (NO plastics)
- Heat safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe food covers
- Airtight, leak-proof seal, (just make sure whatever you're stretching it over is dry)
- Our silicone storage covers work even with hot food
- Silicone bowl covers aren't biodegradable but are recyclable in some councils
Lids that put your cling wrap to shame.
New for this year: Organic cotton drawstring gift bags for your plastic-free pressies. Available in 3 different sizes, they are the perfect add on for your gifts - whether you are sending directly to your loved one or bringing yourself.
We’ve updated our shipping for orders within Australia to include express shipping! For details click here.
Please note our Christmas cutoff dates:
- Standard shipping: 12th December
- Express shipping: 19th December
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.