Here's why you won't need ziplock bags anymore!
If you're using disposable ziplock bags, other single-use plastic bags or you're gladwrapping stuff to store in the fridge or freezer, we have a 430% better idea.
These pouches take fresh or frozen fruit, chopped salad ingredients, chopped veg, meat, leftovers (liquid or solid) - and keep them crunchy and/or fresh for days. Just slide the bar to lock the contents inside.
They won't leak, and because they're clear you can see what
food's there to use up, so they help stop waste.
"I have 2 of these pouches and they are amazing have just ordered 5 more for myself and I will give some to my mum. Keep up the great work 💕" - @allibeary
More about these:
- 1000ml (24cm x 17.5cm)
- BPA-free, non toxic
- Leak-proof and airtight with sliders that taper in as they glide on, sealing contents
- Sits upright
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe
- Heat resistant - 50C ~ 250C +
- Keeps food fresher than plastic wrap (in our experience)
- Suitable for storing meat
- To remove odours and/or stains caused by carrots or tomatoes, soak the pouch in baking powder + water solution for 2 hours
- Silicone is recyclable - ask your local council if they have silicone recycling in place
Shipping in Australia generally takes 2-3 business days but for remote areas can take up to 3 weeks. For more shipping information please click here.