Scrub like a boss
How cute is this dish brush!? Did you know most brushes, even ones labelled "eco", use either plastic bristles or animal hair bristles? No thank you!
We want it all natural and with no animal byproducts please. So we made our handles out of bamboo with plant fibre for the bristles. Perfect for scrubbing stubborn bits of food off your pot.
What you get
- 1 x bamboo pot scrubber made with sisal bristles
Why we love it
- Plant-fibre, non-plastic bristles
- Sturdy bamboo handle
- Fully vegan
- At the end of its life it can be placed in your compost
- Versatile - suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- Works perfectly with the dish bar, not too soft, not too hard
- 5cm diameter x 8cm high
- After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas