This has to be one of our most requested items to restock, and we can finally say they are here! These beauties are the perfect addition to your pantry or fridge - especially to sit alongside our Eco Stows. Simply fill your produce bags at the shops or market and empty all your goodies into these beautiful jars to sit on your kitchen shelf or fridge on full display.
Our jars are the best for pantry storage
Our Set of 2 Pantry Jars includes a 900ml jar which is 14.8cm tall and a 450 ml which is 7.9cm tall. These jars stack perfectly on top of each other with an added lip on each lid meaning they won’t slide anywhere.
They are made from 100% Borosilicate glass so are safe to use (without lid) in the oven and microwave, and can be used in your fridge or freezer. They each come with a bamboo lid and silicone seal to keep your produce fresh and leak-proof.
Six of our favourite ways to use them:
- Buying products from the bulk food store and adding to both sizes of pantry jars when we get home
- Storing a quick pickle recipe in the fridge in the 900ml jar and soaking almonds for almond milk in the 450ml jar
- Preparing our morning chia pudding in either size (depending on how hungry we are!) and refrigerating at night so we grab and go in the morning
- Taking a handful of almonds to work in the smaller size
- Stacking them in a variety of ways to mix up your pantry. You can stack the small on the large or the large on the small or stack lots of smalls together if you have multiple sets
- Using the small jars in place of ramekins in the oven to make baked oats or chocolate pudding
Why are glass pantry jars better than plastic pantry jars?
- Borosilicate glass is really versatile and can be used safely at high temperatures for cooking or reheating food in the microwave.
- Glass can be reused over and over without staining or any loss of appearance meaning that it should last you a lifetime.
Make them last!
The glass is tough but if you drop it, it might break so take good care of it. Our bamboo lids should be hand washed and dried well to keep them looking their best. The glass bottom can be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher.
Mix and match
While we’d all love a perfect pantry with identical, matching containers, filled to the brim with dry goods that doesn’t always happen because, well...life! That’s the great thing about our Pantry Jars, they fit in seamlessly with the rest of your pantry storage. Whether it’s your old design Pantry Jars, glass jars you’re reusing or stainless steel containers, they all have a place in your zero waste pantry!