Our Aussie designed Bare & Boho and Seed & Sprout Reusable Nappies are the perfect addition to help parents start or continue their eco-nappy journey. This bundle will keep your little one looking super cute and stylish, whilst also being cost effective and environmentally friendly.
Ready for a mind blowing fact? A child will need between 6000 - 7000 nappy changes before they are fully toilet trained! There's no wonder that disposable nappies are one of the biggest contributors to plastic waste globally.
These eco-friendly nappy shells are made from 100% recycled yarn and feature artwork from an Australian designer Cass Deller. The Snap in Hemp-Cotton inserts contain 4 layers of absorbent fabric with double-layered side gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection. The super soft bamboo boosters can be used for extra absorbency when needed.
Did you know some Councils in Australia provide rebates towards the purchase of cloth nappies? Make sure you check your local council as you may be eligible to receive money back on your purchase!
Although making the swap to reusable nappies may seem daunting, it might be easier than you think and will save you (and the planet) in the long run.
Want More Information? Check out our Reusable Nappy Guide here.
Artwork by Cass Deller Design.
- 3 x Bare & Boho x S&S Nappy Shell in Baby Palm
- 3 x Bare & Boho x S&S Nappy Shell in Mama Palm
- 3 x Snap Hemp-Organic Cotton Blend Insert (9 total)
- 3 x Bare & Boho x S&S Bamboo Boosters Set of 3 (9 total)
- 1 x Large Organic Cotton Seed & Sprout Gift Bag
- Super easy to use and simple to clean and care for, no special detergents needed and everything is machine washable
- The 4 layered bamboo boosters give extra absorbency keeping baby dryer for longer, especially during night time
- The materials used to make the nappies are covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) ensuring safety and comfort for delicate babies skin without any harmful chemicals. Made using durable fabrics that will last the test of time and can be passed down between siblings
- Fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit every time as your baby grows
- Say goodbye to overflowing smelly rubbish bins and hello to saving money and the planet at the same time
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.