SAVE 30% The Greatest Hits
A drumroll please for the bundle of all bundles....an epic collection of our favourite staff picks.
Huge savings and limited availability so get in quick!
This bundle is curated from our staff favourites. Some cult favourites and a couple of unsung heroes.
Do yourself a favour and go for the Greatest Hits. You won't be disappointed!
What you get
- Food Huggers - set of 4 (value $24)
- Eco food jars - set of 4 (value $59)
- Farmers market bundle (14 piece set: 2 x tote bags, 2 x mixed mesh bags, 4 x assorted size bulk food bags, 5 x assorted size mesh produce bags, 1 x bread bag) (value $99)
- Eco brush set (value $79)
- Set of 4 bars (The Conditioning Shampoo Bar, The Body Bar, The Shave Bar, The Dish Bar) (value $50)
Why we love them
Food Huggers - set of 4
The hugger embraces fruit and veg of all shapes and sizes, no plastic involved. Its silicone seal keeps your leftover cut produce fresher longer than cling wrap. Half eaten doesn't mean forgotten!
- Set of 4 in assorted sizes, 11cm/4.33inch, 9cm/3.54inch, 8cm/3.14inch, 6.5cm/2.6inch diameter
- Made of food-safe silicone
- Store inside each other (hugging each other we like to think)
- Stretch over cut fruits and veggies including apples, grapefruit, zucchini, cucumber, lemons, onions, tomatoes, avocados (cut avo horizontally to fit)
- Use as lids on open cans, jars and bottles
- Non-toxic, BPA and plastic free
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe
- Heat resistant, 50C to 250C+
- Simple, humble, minimalist design
Eco food jars - set of 4
Wet food, dry food, cold food, hot food - these 3 versatile jars can store it all, and they never leak, not if you turn them upside down, sideways or six ways to Sunday.
Suitable for fridge, freezer or pantry to replace your stained (possibly toxic) plastic storage and they won't take up much room in the pantry when empty 'cos they nest so nicely.
- Stainless steel jar bodies
- Leak proof thanks to its silicone seal (NB. silicone is made of sand, not plastic!)
- Set of 3: 230ml, 460ml and 700ml
- Use to store, transport, freeze food and for food prep
- Dishwasher safe
- Nesting design for easy storage
- 2 x smaller sizes great for baby food, yoghurt, snacks, juicy fruits like watermelon, and protecting whole fruits from bruising
- Large size fits soups, casseroles, curries, stir fries, salads, acai bowls
- The stainless steel retains heat/cold
Farmers market bundle
Kickstart your transition to plastic-free with these beautiful, reusable bags. Get used to toting this lightweight set of certified Organic Cotton reusable shopping bags (maybe even stash a spare set in your boot) and you'll never be stuck using plastic again!
14 pieces mean you'll be able to carry everything from bulk glass food jars to fresh fruit and veg and every imaginable grocery item without them all bashing into each other.
What you get in the reusable shopping bag set:
- 2 x Pocket Totes: Large, canvas and super sturdy reusable market bags with six large interior pockets for keeping organised, balancing weight and so jars and veg don't bang up against each other (value $49 each)
- 2 x Mixed Mesh Totes: Handy "go-everywhere" string bags with canvas bottoms to stop things falling out (value $29 each)
- 5 x assorted size Mesh Produce Bags: Shop loose fruit and vege like onions and tomatoes (value $29)
- 4 x assorted size Bulk Food Bags: The fine mesh keeps bread fresh; also perfect for finer items like when you buy bulk flours, lentils and nuts (value $24)
- Large Bread Bag (value $12)
- Neutral tones, quality finishes, GOTS certified organic cotton, minimalist design
- Care: Cold wash and line dry
Eco brush set
Did you know most brushes, even ones labelled "eco", use either plastic bristles or animal hair bristles? No thank you!
We want it all natural and with no animal byproducts please. So we made our handles out of sustainable bamboo with 100% plant fibre for the bristles.
Who knew 5 scrubbers could look this classy?!
- You get 5 brushes including an oval scrubbing brush, a dish washer, a pot scrubber, a vegetable brush (with the round handle) and a bottle brush
- 100% plant-fibre, non-plastic bristles
- Sustainable bamboo handles
- Fully vegan
- Suitable for kitchens and bathrooms
- After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas
Set of 4 bars
Try all 4 of our new INCREDIBLE bars. Bulk packed together as a set this is a great way to try each of the bars and save.
Did you know that 1/3 of landfill is made up of personal care products?! Shocking isn't it! It's ok, we have all been there, thankfully now we have bars!
What you get
1 x The cleansing body bar (80g)
1 x The conditioning shampoo bar (80g)
1 x The shave bar (80g)
1 x The dish bar (80g)
Why we love them
- They are AMAZING!
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Did you know that one of these bars is equivalent to 3.5 bottles of the liquid version? Imagine how much plastic that will save!
The Conditioning Shampoo Bar
The perfect balance for a clean and hydrated head of hair.
There are no words. This product is an innovator, precision crafted to change the game. The combination of argan oil, shea butter and red clay gives this little pink bar superpowers to keep your locks luscious and silky smooth. No way, I don't need a conditioner? You might ask yourself...nope, you really don't with with this conditioning shampoo bar! Check out the science:
- Argan Oil - hydrates and softens your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hairs elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull and lifeless hair. It is also a powerful antioxidant, UV-protector, and free radical neutralizer.
- Shea Butter - Highly regarded for it high levels of essential fatty acids that soften and moisturize the scalp assisting in the reduction of hair fall.
- Red Clay - Removes dead skin cells, impurities, excess oil and balances the skin & natural oil production.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Gum (Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride), Plant Origin Glycerin
from Canola Oil (Glycerin), Moroccan Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium
Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Betaine, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium
Graveolens (Geranium) Oil), Red Clay (Hematite).
Use & Care Instructions
Begin with thoroughly wet hair. Rub the wet shampoo bar between your wet hands to create a nice lather. Using
your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair, as you
would with a bottle of shampoo. Rinse and towel dry.
The Cleansing Body Bar
Hydrating and rich in powerful antioxidants.
There are no words. This product is an innovator, precision crafted to change the game. Our three hero ingredients have been carefully selected to leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated. Check out the science:
Coconut Oil - Not only conditions the skin but contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and anti-fungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
Chamomile - Chamomile possesses many powerful skin properties that make it anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic. A natural hypoallergenic that helps to reduce skin irritants.
Kakadu Plum - Has a high concentration of Vitamin C together with soothing anti fungal properties that firm the skin and promote collagen production.
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Plant Origin Glycerine (Glycerin), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil (Backhousia Citriodora), Oat Extract (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract), Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Chamomile (Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract), Kakadu Plum Extract (Terminalia Ferdinandiana Extract), Wattleseed.
Use & Care Instructions
Wet the bar, work into a lather with your hands and apply in a circular motion to damp skin on the area of the body you wish to wash, rinse and towel dry.
The Shave Bar
The total package of needed ingredients when shaving.
There are no words. This product is an innovator, precision crafted to change the game. The combination of hero ingredients have been carefully chosen to provide your skin with the perfect healing properties to keep your skin baby soft.
- Avocado oil - Rich in antioxidants A, C, & E and together with its high concentration of essential fatty acids that support skin healing and collagen production.
- Shea Butter - Highly regarded for it high levels of essential fatty acids that help to soften irritated & rough skin.
- Green Clay - Exfoliates dead skin cells and removes impurities or toxins from the skin.
- Coconut oil - Not only conditions the skin but contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Peppermint Oil - Cooling and soothes the skin after shaving.
Potassium Stearate (Coconut Derived), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium Stearate (Coconut Derived), Plant Origin Glycerin from Canola Oil (Glycerin), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil (Mentha Viridis Spearmint (Leaf) Oil, Green Clay (Bentonite), Spirulina (Spirulina Platensis Powder).
Use & Care Instructions
Wet the bar, work into a lather with your hands and apply to damp skin on the area of the body you wish to shave or your face prior to shaving
The Dishwasher Bar
No fuss formula, No chemicals, Naturally.
Scrub a dub! What a perfect match for our new compostable kitchen range! This grime-fighting wonder bar will leave your dishes squeaky clean without cluttering your sink with an ugly plastic bottle. Simple, sleek, decluttered and plastic free bliss! Here's the science:
- Coconut oil - contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Bicarb Soda - powerful cleaning agent that cuts through dirt and grease when mixed with water for effective removal.
- Sodium Coco - A natural coconut foaming agent that is SLS free.
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Bicarb Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus Paradisi).
Use & Care Instructions
Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
Each bar measures 6cm diameter x 2.5cm high and weighs 80g
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.