Let's raise the Bar together!
This grime-fighting wonder bar will leave your dishes squeaky clean without cluttering your sink with an ugly plastic bottle.
Simple, sleek, decluttered and plastic free bliss.
The Dishwasher Bar (80g) - No fuss formula, No chemicals, Naturally.
Our range of bars are finalists in The Design Files Sustainable Design category based on Originality, Visual Appeal, Function, Sustainability and Visionary Thinking.
"I have been using the bars and so far I love them! The smell is incredible - I have not been able to stop smelling them! I have found the dish soap to be incredible with greasy dishes. It works so well." - @theconniediaries
What You Get:
- 1 x 80g Dish Bar - Pink Grapefruit
- 1 x Travel Tin
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty free and not tested on animals
- Synthetic fragrance free
- Made in Australia!
6cm diameter x 3cm high (80g)
Did you know that one of these bars is equivalent to 3.5 x 300ml bottles of washing up liquid? Imagine how much plastic that will save!
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Non-Palm), Bicarb Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus Paradisi)
- Coconut oil - contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Bicarb Soda - powerful cleaning agent that cuts through dirt and grease when mixed with water for effective removal.
- Sodium Coco - A natural coconut foaming agent that is SLS free.
Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is compostable.