Poop bag - set of 4 rolls (60 bags)
This is not a plastic bag!
Congratulations, you earth-saving hero! By using these bags you are helping to keep that nasty plastic stuff out of the earth when cleaning up after your dog.
Our bags are certified home compostable, oh, and printed using soy based ink!
Did you know most "eco" bags are still not compostable? No thank you! This bag is great for all sorts of things, from dirty nappies to dog poop! The roll in the centre is made from cardboard, not plastic.
What you get
- 4 rolls of 15 bags (60 in total)
Why we love it
- Certified home compostable
- Purchase multiples to save (see options below)
- Suitable for pets or baby diapers
- A nifty size to just pop in your bag or pocket
- 20 x 20 cm when opened
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children and pets. This bag is not a toy.
- Our bags are made from Corn Starch, PLA and PBAT. Long story short, the Corn Starch is sourced from corn not fit for consumption, PLA is a corn byproduct and the PBAT is an oil based binding agent added to make the product degrade quickly enough to meet the home compostable standard. Totally safe for home composting.
- Certification number:
AS5810 - ABA Home Compostable Australian Standard, verified by the Australasian Bioplastics Association. This home compostable verifies that this packaging is verified home compostable. This means that these bags will break down under home composting conditions back into water, carbon dioxide (CO2) and biomass, also non-toxic to the environment.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.