All the essentials you need to get you started on your eco journey, including our best selling GOTS Certified Organic Cotton bulk food bags and Palm Oil Free Certified Dish Bar!
We get it, going single-use-plastic-free doesn’t happen overnight. We believe the way to live a more sustainable life lies in the small steps we can each take everyday. And we all have to start somewhere right?
We created this bundle for just that - setting you up for success on your plastic-free journey! It includes 20 essential items to start eliminating single-use plastic from your life and save money while you do it!
Already made these switches? Why not give the gift of a single-use-plastic-free start to the eco-newbie in your life?
- 1 x Reusable Stretch Lids Set of 6
- 1 x Single Straw Set
- 1 x Organic Mesh Produce Bag Set of 5
- 1 x Mixed Mesh Tote
- 1 x Compostable Kitchen Loofah Set of 3
- 1 x Dish Brush
- 1 x Dish Bar in a Travel Tin
- Never get stuck using plastic bags, zip lock bags or straws again.
- Perfect bundle to get you started on your plastic-free journey, or ideal as a gift.
- Mixed Mesh Tote: Machine wash in cold water to avoid shrinking
- line dry
- Mesh Produce Bags: Machine washable
- Dish Brush: After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you need to clean your Dish Brush, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off excess water and hang to dry.
- The Dish Bar: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer. Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is compostable.
- Kitchen Loofah: Soak or hold under running water to wet your loofah, it will puff up when ready. After use, allow the loofah to dry by hanging up, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas.
- The silicone pouches can either be hand washed or placed in the dishwasher. For harder to reach spots and food stains, use small brush with some vinegar and baking soda and gently scrub the affected area. The best way to dry the silicone pouch is by using a tea towel or an absorbent cloth. Alternatively they can be left open to air dry. Our pouches are dishwasher, microwave & freezer safe and are heat resistant between 50C~250C.
- The Dish Bar: Certified Palm Oil Free by the Orangutan Alliance
- Reusable Stretch Lids & Silicone Food Pouches: FDA Approved
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information. Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.