"I'M ALLERGIC TO WHEAT" allergy patch
If you know, you know...
Food allergies are no joke...did you know that food allergies occur in around 10% of infants, 4-8% of children, and about 2% of adults in Australia and New Zealand. The most common triggers are egg, cow's milk, peanut, tree nuts, sesame, soy, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
These sew or iron-on allergy patches can be applied to lunch bags, tote bags and backpacks to easily communicate which allergy you or your child has.
What you get
- 1 x "I'M ALLERGIC TO WHEAT" sew or iron-on patch
Why we love it
- De-stigmatises allergies, opens the conversation to discuss them more freely
- A perfect addition to the CrunchCase
- 7 cm
- Sew or iron on patches
- Iron instructions: place the patch in desired location and heat up the iron to 150℃-160℃ (medium setting) . Place a tea towel on top of the lunch bag and press down the iron using a circular motion for 15 seconds. Check intermittently to see if the glue has melted. The corners must be pressed several times to ensure all the glue melts. The patches are washable in a cold wash (do not use fabric conditioner, do not tumble dry) but will depend on the wash instruction of the item they are attached to.
- For safety reasons it is recommended that patches should be ironed on by adults.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.