14 pieces that will de-plasticise and eco-fy how you shop!
Get used to toting this lightweight set of certified Organic Cotton reusable shopping bags (maybe even stash a spare set in your boot) and you'll never be stuck using plastic again!
14 pieces mean you'll be able to carry everything from bulk glass food jars to fresh fruit and veg and every imaginable grocery item without them all bashing into each other.
And they look so freakin' special, you'll have people asking where you got them (which happens a lot - ask our customers).
"I love this bundle. The shipping was very quick and super impressed with the quality of the grocery shopping bags. I took them for a test run at my local green grocer and was able to carry all of my shopping within these bags. I also received quite a few compliments about how cute these bags look. It was my first time I didn't have to use those plastic bags for my fruit. Highly recommend to all. 💚🌱🍀" ~ Sarah
What you get in the reusable shopping bag set:
- 2 x Seed & Sprout Branded Pocket Totes: Large, canvas and super sturdy reusable market bags with six large interior pockets for keeping organised, balancing weight and so jars and veg don't bang up against each other (value $49 each)
- 2 x Seed & Sprout Branded Mixed Mesh Totes: Handy "go-everywhere" string bags with canvas bottoms to stop things falling out (value $29 each)
- 5 x assorted size Mesh Produce Bags: Shop loose fruit and vege like onions and tomatoes (value $29)
- 4 x assorted size Bulk Food Bags: The fine mesh keeps bread fresh; also perfect for finer items like when you buy bulk flours, lentils and nuts (value $24)
- Large Bread Bag (value $12)
- Neutral tones, quality finishes, GOTS certified organic cotton, minimalist design
- Care: Cold wash and line dry
Kickstart your transition to plastic-free with these beautiful, reusable bags.
What is GOTS certified organic cotton? GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles (which is not great for anyone). GOTS certification means that our products meet the very highest standards!
- Wash in Cold water with a mild detergent, they are organic cotton so can handle a wash
- Line dry to prevent shrinkage
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.