Composting, it's a pile of fun! It's time to make worm food & look good while doing it!
This bundle has everything you need to get you started on your home composting journey.
Our stylish stainless steel Compost Bin is one you'll be proud to have out and on display - plus it will remind you (and anyone else in your home) to collect your food scraps - not add them to landfills. Our brand new biodegradable 8L Bin Liner is designed to fit perfectly inside the compost bin.
This bundle also includes our popular Dish Bar (your plastic-free answer to liquid detergent) AND our Compostable Loofahs - the perfect grime fighting duo!
- 1 x 8L Bin Liner (Pack of 25 bags) biodegradable and microplastic FREE
- 3 x Compostable Kitchen Loofahs
- 1 x Dish Bar
- 1 x Aluminium Tin
- Our Dish Bar is the equivalent of 3.5 x 300ml bottles of washing up liquid! Imagine how many plastic bottles you will save every year with one simple switch. It's also Certified Palm Oil Free & Made in Australia
- The bin liners are completely biodegradable, meaning you can add them straight to your home compost or your green organics bin (check that your council collects food scraps before adding to your green bin). These bin liners comply with the Australian Standard AS4736 so you can be sure our bags will biodegrade in any environment where there is oxygen and microorganisms, including on land and in water.
- air dry and make sure filter is dry before reassembly
- Bin Liner: Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight. Warning: To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep away from children and pets. This bag is not a toy.
- The Dish Bar: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer. Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is compostable.
- Kitchen Loofahs: Soak or hold under running water to wet your loofah, it will puff up when ready. After use, allow the loofah to dry by hanging up, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas.
- Bin Liner: Certified Compostable
- The Dish Bar: Certified Palm Oil Free by the Orangutan Alliance
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information. Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.