Our Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Collaboration is here! Take a Load Off Yourself and the Planet with our Reusable Nappies!
Did you know almost 800 million disposable nappies end up in landfills each year in Australia? They're one of the biggest contributors to plastic waste globally and can take between 200 - 500 years to break down. That's a lot of nappies sitting in landfill!
Knowledge is poo-wer, and after knowing this we knew we had to give you a better alternative! Although making the swap to reusable nappies may seem daunting, it might be easier than you think and will save you (and the planet) in the long run.
These clever nappies are made from 100% recycled yarn outer shell to replace raw polyester fibre. Plus recycled yarn inner soft suede. The materials used to make the nappies are covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
The insert includes 4 layers of super absorbent fabric and double-layered side gusseting around the thigh for maximum leak protection. Did you know some Councils in Australia provide rebates towards the purchase of cloth nappies? Make sure you check your local council as you may be eligible to receive money back on your purchase!
Want More Information?
Artwork by Cass Deller Design.
- 1 x Snap Hemp-Organic Cotton Blend Insert
- Simple to care for as no special detergents needed and all machine washable
- 4 layers of absorbent fabric with double-layered side gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) ensuring safety and comfort for delicate babies skin without any harmful chemicals
- Fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit every time as your baby grows
- Made using durable fabrics that will last the test of time and can be passed down between siblings
- Say goodbye to overflowing smelly rubbish bins and hello to saving money and the planet at the same time
- Shell: 100% Recycled Post-consumer Polyester with Polyurethane
- Laminate: Recycled Post-consumer Microsuede.
- Insert: Hemp Fleece 55%, Organic Cotton 45%.
- For those planning on using cloth exclusively over an average 2 year period, for 1 child: Full-time Use (changing on average every 2-4 hours):
- 12-24 Nappy shells
- 24-30 Inserts
- 4-8 Boosters/Trifolds depending on night use/heavy wetting.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.