Our Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Collaboration is here! Say See Ya to Disposable Nappies for Good!
Ready for a mind blowing fact? A child will need between 6000 - 7000 nappy changes before they are fully toilet trained! There's no wonder that disposable nappies are one of the biggest contributors to plastic waste globally.
These clever nappies are made from 100% recycled yarn outer shell to replace raw polyester fibre. Plus recycled yarn inner soft suede. The materials used to make the nappies are covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
This pack includes all the basics to get you set up on your reusable nappy path!
Did you know some Councils in Australia provide rebates towards the purchase of cloth nappies? Make sure you check your local council as you may be eligible to receive money back on your purchase!
Want More Information?
Check out our Reusable Nappy Guide here
Artwork by Cass Deller Design.
- 3 x Snap Hemp-Organic Cotton Blend Insert (one insert for each nappy)
- Simple to care for as no special detergents needed and all machine washable
- 4 layers of absorbent fabric with double-layered side gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) ensuring safety and comfort for delicate babies skin without any harmful chemicals
- Fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit every time as your baby grows
- Made using durable fabrics that will last the test of time and can be passed down between siblings
- Say goodbye to overflowing smelly rubbish bins and hello to saving money and the planet at the same time
- Shell: 100% Recycled Post-consumer Polyester with Polyurethane
- Laminate: Recycled Post-consumer Microsuede.
- Insert: Hemp Fleece 55%, Organic Cotton 45%.
- For those planning on using cloth exclusively over an average 2 year period, for 1 child: Full-time Use (changing on average every 2-4 hours):
- 12-24 Nappy shells
- 24-30 Inserts
- 4-8 Boosters/Trifolds depending on night use/heavy wetting.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.