SAVE 28% - The Plastic Free Pet Bundle
Because we only want the best for our furry friends!
Bundle up and save on our new pet range!
What you get
1 x Pet Bar (80g)
8 x rolls of poop bags (120 bags)
1 x mini silicone pouch - perfect for snacks on the go!
Why we love it
- Made in Australia using only the best quality ingredients. The shape of the bar makes it really easy to hold one-handed to rub directly onto your pet whilst avoiding the excessive waste of liquid shampoo.
- One bar replaces 3 x plastic bottles of liquid soap (300ml)
- It works really well, foams and lathers richly for a deep fur clean
- Smells great and is easy to use one-handed
- Rich in hydrating Coconut Oil for an effective non-drying formulation
- Free from Nasties
- Contains Australian Essential Oils (in pet-friendly quantities)
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Plant Origin Glycerine (Glycerin), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Mentha Pulegium (Pennyroyal) Leaf Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate (Oat Extract), Chamomile (Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract), Turmeric Oleoresin (As colour), Spriulina Platensis (As colour).
Contains effective Essential Oils in pet-safe quantities:
- Tea Tree - great for itchy, dry or irritated skin
- Lavender - relaxing and calming, perfect for soothing nerves
- Eucalyptus - great for killing germs
- Neem - Great for skin irritability
- Rich in Hydrating coconut oil as well as chamomile and oat extracts for a soft, soothing experience
- Replaces 3.5 x 300ml bottles of liquid soap
6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
Directions for use
Rinse your pet first, run the bar under some water and then rub the bar up and down your pet 3-4 times. Set the bar aside and then massage/rub your pets fur to work into a lather. Avoid sensitive areas like eyes and ears. Rinse thoroughly with water. Dry as per usual.
For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
End of Life
Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is 100% compostable.
If you purchase a travel tin to go with this bar you can re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Why we love it
- Certified home compostable
- Purchase multiples to save (see options below)
- Suitable for pets or baby diapers
- A nifty size to just pop in your bag or pocket
- 20 x 20 cm when opened
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from children and pets. This bag is not a toy.
- Our bags are made from Corn Starch, PLA and PBAT. Long story short, the Corn Starch is sourced from corn not fit for consumption, PLA is a corn byproduct and the PBAT is an oil based binding agent added to make the product degrade quickly enough to meet the home compostable standard. Totally safe for home composting.
- Certification number:
AS5810 - ABA Home Compostable Australian Standard, verified by the Australasian Bioplastics Association. This home compostable verifies that this packaging is verified home compostable. This means that these bags will break down under home composting conditions back into water, carbon dioxide (CO2) and biomass, also non-toxic to the environment.
Why we love it:
- Perfect for storing doggy snacks and treats
- BPA-free, non toxic
- Made of sand-derived silicone (no plastic)
- Leak-proof and airtight with sliders that taper in as they glide on, sealing contents
- Sits upright
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer safe
- Heat resistant - 50C ~ 250C
- Our reusable snack bags keep food fresher than plastic wrap (in our experience)
- Silicone food bags are suitable for storing meat
- Silicone is recyclable - ask your local council if they have silicone recycling in place.
Use and care instructions:
- To remove odours and/or stains caused by carrots or tomatoes, soak the silicone food pouch in baking powder + water solution for 2 hours
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.