Fall in love with doing the dishes with this plastic free cleaning pack. This 5 piece pack has everything you need to say goodbye to plastic, and hello to a sustainable kitchen.
Natural, squeaky clean and clutter free - yes please! Did you know that most conventional dishcloths and microfibre cleaning cloths are made from synthetic materials (aka plastic)?
These materials shed thousands of microplastics into our waterways as you use them and will break down into smaller plastic particles in landfill which will never break down. You won’t find any plastic in our Knitted Dishcloth or Pot Scrubber as these are both made from durable natural fibres that are built to last, but also 100% home compostable at their end of life.
Yay! Our Dish Bar will fill the room with natural Pink Grapefruit scents while you scrub and relax knowing that your dishes will be free from microplastics as well as any hidden nasties found in typical dish liquid. Now that sounds like a kitchen to be proud of.
Feel good while you do good.
- 1 x Ceramic Soap Dish | White
- 1 x Dish Bar | Pink Grapefruit
- 1 x Bamboo Pot Scrubber with natural sisal bristles
- Our Dish Bar is a grime fighting wonder Bar that’s Made in Australia, certified Palm Oil Free, Synthetic Fragrance free and Vegan Friendly!
- Our Pot Scrubber fits perfectly in your palm and is soft enough for veggies but also tough on pots and pan.
- The Dish Bar: 6cm diameter x 3cm high | 80g
- Ceramic Soap Dish: 8.5cm diameter x 3cm high
- Pot Scrubber: 5cm diameter x 8cm high
- The Dish Bar: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer. Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is compostable.
- Ceramic Soap Dish: It is best to hand wash the soap dish.
- Pot Scrubber: After use, allow the brushes to dry by either hanging up or standing on the bristles, allowing the water to flow away from moisture-sensitive areas. If you need to clean your Pot Scrubber, place it in a bowl of distilled white vinegar, rinse, shake off excess water and hang to dry.
- Knitted Dishcloths, Ceramic Soap Dish & Pot Scrubber are made ethically with our trusted manufacturing partner in China
- The Knitted Dishcloths are GOTS Certified Organic Cotton | GOTS is the Global Organic Textile Standard. There are high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria.
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.