Say Hello to our new Round Eco Stow!
We know how much you love our original Eco Stow Set and we listened to your feedback that you wanted some more options to suit all of your organisational needs, here she is - chic & sleek. The largest size is perfect for a table salad to share.
Very versatile, great for the pantry, fridge, picnic or lunch to go. We love that you can bake directly in the glass and then pop the lid on to store in the fridge. The silicone seal inside the bamboo lid keeps food fresh and non leaky.
What you get:
- Set of four sizes: 400ml, 620ml, 950ml and 1750ml
- Sustainable bamboo lid
- Borosilicate glass body
Why we love it:
- 100% plastic-free
- Airtight to keep your wet and dry foods fresh with non-plastic, BPA-free
- Glass containers are microwave, freezer, oven and dishwasher safe
- Such an easy way to use less plastic
- People love them as gifts
Use & Care instructions:
- Hand wash before first use
- Glass bottoms can go in the dishwasher, hand wash the bamboo lids.
- For caked on food, soak glass bottoms in solution of baking soda and dish soap
- Avoid any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on the bamboo lids
- Dry bamboo lids promptly and allow them to dry properly before using them
- Eco Stow sets are safe for the freezer
Can I use them in the microwave? You can use them in the microwave without the lid on.
Can I use them in the oven ? Yes you can use them in the oven! Take the lid off first.
Is the capacity of the container with or without the lid on? The capacity listed is the size of the glass container without the lid on.
Are they freezer safe? Yes they are! Just wait for any hot liquids to cool down before you place them in the freezer.
Dimensions - Set of 4
- 400ml - 13.0cm x 5.2cm
- 620ml - 14.9cm x 5.9cm
- 950ml - 17.2cm x 6.5cm
- 1750ml - 20.1cm x 8.5cm
Please note - Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.