Herbivore patch for our vegetarian friends
Happy Herbivores Hip Hip Hooray!
The cutest dinosaur patch to accessorise your lunch bag or tote with! This patch can be added to the CrunchCase or tote bags for added cuteness whilst also being super helpful and informing food preferences.
Fun fact for those playing along at home: the Brontosaurus is a herbivore dinosaur that lived around 150 years ago, during the Jurassic period.
What you get
- 1 x "Herbivore" sew or iron-on patch
Why we love it
- A perfect addition to the CrunchCase
- Who doesn't love a dinosaur?!
- It's herb-ilicious
- 5.5 x 4.5 cm
- Sew or iron on patches
- Iron instructions: place the patch in desired location and heat up the iron to 150℃-160℃ (medium setting) . Place a tea towel on top of the lunch bag and press down the iron using a circular motion for 15 seconds. Check intermittently to see if the glue has melted. The corners must be pressed several times to ensure all the glue melts. The patches are washable in a cold wash (do not use fabric conditioner, do not tumble dry) but will depend on the wash instruction of the item they are attached to.
- For safety reasons it is recommended that patches should be ironed on by adults.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.