Scrub, Wash, Bubble & Clean - All Whilst Staying Green & Plastic Free!
LIMITED TIME ONLY - GET IN QUICK - ONCE THEY'RE GONE, THEY'RE GONE!
This bundle has everything you need to get your dishes and counters squeaky clean without having to resort to plastic products. Welcome our brand new compostable sponges & home compostable coconut scourers!
This bundle will also give you the chance to try out our hugely popular dish bar which is getting rave reviews for it's wonderful essential oils and grease busting powers. Teamed up with the sponges and compostable coconut scourers, they make the perfect grime fighting team!
What you get
- Pack of our new Sponge Set; 2 x green Cellulose Sponges and 2 x home compostable Coconut Scourers - $15 value
- 3 x 80g Pink Grapefruit Dish Bar (naked without a tin) - $27 value
- 4 x home compostable Coconut Scourers - $15 value
- Total Saving $28
Why we love them
- Coconut Scourers: Every conventional scourer on the market is made from plastic, breaks down and washes micro plastics into the ocean, but not this one! Made from Coconut fibre and natural tree rubber, it works really well and is home compostable - pop them in your garden or compost bin when you're done! Made from 50% Coconut fibre & 50% Natural Rubber Latex.
- Dish bar: Smells amazing and works so well! Each bar is also equivalent to 3.5 x 300ml of washing up liquid so imagine how many plastic bottles you will save every year!
- Cellulose sponges: Fantastic for wiping down benches, washing the dishes and cleaning surfaces, this baby is commercially compostable.
- Sponges & Scourers: Use the same as you would conventional sponges and scourers.
- Pink grapefruit dish bar: Scrape dishes to remove excess grease and food. For plates, bowls and cups, Wet your sponge and rub dish soap block to create suds. (Repeat as needed to refresh suds.) Wash items and rinse well. Works in warm or cold water. We prefer warm water for best results. For pots and pans, use a scrubber or scourer
- Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Bicarb Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus Paradisi).
- Coconut oil - contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Bicarb Soda - powerful cleaning agent that cuts through dirt and grease when mixed with water for effective removal.
- Sodium Coco - A natural coconut foaming agent that is SLS free.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise these products are compostable. Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Compostable vs. Home Compostable
There is a difference; the coconut scourers are home compostable but the cellulose sponges are compostable and need certain conditions which may or may not be achieved in home compost. It may be the case that it will break apart into smaller pieces but may not fully compost under home compostable conditions.
Caution: The coconut scourers contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions in those with sensitivities to latex.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details