Get a deep cleanse with this beautiful charcoal Konjac sponge
Our Konjac sponge is the perfect way to gently cleanse and exfoliate your skin and stimulate blood flow in a natural way. Did you know that this clever sponge could replace your cleanser and exfoliator?
The Charcoal in this Konjac sponge can help tackle acne-prone and problematic skin. Being pH neutral means they help to maintain the natural ph levels of the skin, protecting it from bacterial and environmental damage.
Traditionally used in Japan, the Konjac sponge is naturally derived from the Konjac vegetable plant root, making it vegan, sustainable and compostable!
What you get
1 x reusable Konjac sponge
Why we love it
- Feels beautiful on your skin
- All skin types will love the gentle exfoliating feature
- Suitable for use on delicate skin
- It can be used with or without your favourite cleanser and helps to reduce the amount of cleanser required.
- Home Compostable
8cm diameter by 3.5cm high
- The sponge will be hard when dry. Rinse before use and squeeze a few times until soft.
- Massage into skin in circular motions either on its own or with a small amount of cleanser.
- Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry.
- Will last up to 3 months with daily use.
- Dispose of it in your compost.
Please note: Cotton string could be either black or white
New for this year: Organic cotton drawstring gift bags for your plastic-free pressies. Available in 3 different sizes, they are the perfect add on for your gifts - whether you are sending directly to your loved one or bringing yourself.
We’ve updated our shipping for orders within Australia to include express shipping! For details click here.
Please note our Christmas cutoff dates:
- Standard shipping: 12th December
- Express shipping: 19th December
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.