Face the day a little easier with this beautiful set.
We love this bundle because it's the perfect taster of our favourite facial products. No nasties or plastics here but what you will find is all kinds of luscious new additions to your daily ritual. Our version of eco means that you never have to go without the little things that make you feel great inside and out, while making a difference to the planet.
What you get
- 1 x face bar
- 1 x lip balm
- Set of 5 reusable make-up wipes 80% bamboo 20% cotton, in a cotton mesh bag.
- 1 x reusable konjac sponge
- A few of our favourite items from our care range!
- Zero Waste beauty at its finest
The Face Bar
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Gum (Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride), Plant Origin Glycerin Canola-Derived (Glycerin), Coconut Cream and Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Betaine, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Hemp Seed Oil (Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil), Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Kakadu Plum Extract (Terminalia Ferdinandiana Extract), Clay (Kaolin), Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis)
- Kakadu Plum - Has a high concentration of Vitamin C together with soothing anti fungal properties that firm the skin and promote collagen production.
- Avocado oil - Rich in antioxidants A, C, & E and together with its high concentration of essential fatty acids that support skin healing and collagen production.
- Coconut oil - Not only conditions the skin but contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Hemp oil - Works wonders in reducing irritation and alleviating dry skin. High in healthy fatty acids, ie. omega-6, omega-3 and linoleic acid
Use & Care Instructions
- Wet the bar, work into a lather and apply in a circular motion to damp skin on the face avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse and towel dry.
- Face bar (80g) - 6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
Ricinus Communis [Castor] Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera [Candelilla] Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis [Jojoba] Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Seed Butter, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil *, Tocopherol
*Denotes Certified Organic.
- Castor Oil - Is beneficial for your lips because the fatty acids retain the moisture on your skin and prevent it from drying. Castor oil acts as a natural barrier which prevents the water from escaping from our skin and lips thus preventing our skin from getting dried out.
- Rice Bran Wax - is used as an ingredient for cosmetics. Rice Bran Wax helps moisturise the skin and prevents moisture to evaporate out of the skin
- Jojoba Oil - contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Jojoba Oil is naturally gentle and non-irritating, making it perfect for basically every skin type; it balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin and hydrates dry skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil - helps the skin stay more moisturised, containing a high concentration of essential fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids. These compounds give this oil both soothing and antioxidant properties which can assist in the natural repair of the skin’s barrier, making it stronger and better at retaining valuable moisture.
- Certified Organic Peppermint Oil - helps to repair cracked lips, and this is the reason why this oil is an active ingredient in chapsticks and lip glosses. The oil has a soothing effect (because of menthol that's present in it), and so can be used on chapped lips as it will give a cooling and refreshing effect on the skin
Use & Care Instructions
Apply to clean, dry lips. Reapply as often as needed.
Lip Balm(10g) - 6cm x 3.5cm x 1cm
Reusable Make-up Wipes (in mesh bag)
Use & Care Instructions
- After use, place your pads in the cotton mesh bag and add them to your next laundry load.
- Each round measures 8.5cm diameter
- The sponge will be hard when dry. Rinse before use and squeeze a few times until soft.
- Massage into skin in circular motions either on its own or with a small amount of cleanser.
- Rinse sponge after use and hang to dry.
- Will last up to 3 months with daily use.
- Dispose of it in your compost.
- Konjac sponge - 8cm diameter by 3.5cm high
End of Life:
Face Bar and Lip Balm - Use it till it's gone then please re-use the tin and recycle at the end of its life. Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Konjac Sponge - Dispose of it in your compost.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.