PRE-ORDER: SAVE $70 - Preen Kit (APRIL)
All you need for the ultimate shave.
PRE-ORDER FOR APRIL DELIVERY
We love this Preen Kit, it is everything you need for the best shave with the best razor and our favourite shaving accessories.
What you get
- Matte Silver Leaf Razor
- Pack of 20 blades (40 edges)
- Two shaving bars, plus travel tin
- Razor blade disposal box
- Reusable bamboo face cloth (set of 3)
- Reusable bamboo make-up remover pads (set of 5 in a cotton mesh bag)
- The Leaf razor is a revolutionary, durable, safety razor with a flexible head for a safer, closer shave. It is made out of solid zinc and stainless steel and is built to last. It comes with a pack of 20 stainless steel blades, which will give you 40 edges.
- The Shave Bar (80g) There are no words. This product is an innovator, precision crafted to change the game. The combination of hero ingredients have been carefully chosen to provide your skin with the perfect healing properties to keep your skin baby soft. Plus - smells amazing!
- Our tin razor blade disposal box offers you a safe place to store your blades after use.
- The reusable super soft bamboo cotton make-up remover pads and face cloths are a great way to cut down on your bathroom waste.
- The Leaf Razor is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Razor: 15cm L x 4.5cm W at head
The Shave Bar: 6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
Razor blade disposal box: 6.5cm wide x 5.3cm high x 4.7cm deep
Face cloth: 20cm x 20cm each
Make-up remover pads: Each round measures 8.5cm diameter
Directions of use
Leaf razor: (please see video below)
1) Snap the double edged blade in the paper before loading them up in your Razor.
2) Customise your blades for the best shave. The bottom blade offers most aggressive/closest shave, the middle offering medium aggressiveness and the top the least aggressive.
3) For longevity, store razor outside of the shower
Always be careful - Razor blades are sharp! Please use caution when handling razor blades and the Leaf Razor. Keep them out of the reach of children and dispose of used razor blades properly.
The Shave Bar:
Wet the bar, work into a lather with your hands and apply to damp skin on the area of the body you wish to shave or your face prior to shaving.
Dispose of your used razor blades in the slot in the top of the tin. Once full the tin can be sealed and sent off for recycling or you can open the base to place used blades in a different container.
Face cloth and make-up remover pads:
The make-up remover pads come in a handy cotton mesh wash bag to keep them from getting lost in the washing machine. After use, add them to your next laundry load and keep reusing!
Ingredients and benefits of The Shave Bar
Potassium Stearate (Coconut Derived), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium Stearate (Coconut Derived), Plant Origin Glycerin from Canola Oil (Glycerin), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil (Mentha Viridis Spearmint (Leaf) Oil, Green Clay (Bentonite), Spirulina (Spirulina Platensis Powder).
- Avocado oil - Rich in antioxidants A, C, & E and together with its high concentration of essential fatty acids that support skin healing and collagen production.
- Shea Butter - Highly regarded for it high levels of essential fatty acids that help to soften irritated & rough skin.
- Green Clay - Exfoliates dead skin cells and removes impurities or toxins from the skin.
- Coconut oil - Not only conditions the skin but contains three medium chain fatty acids, i.e. lauric acid (50% to 53%), caprylic acid, and capric acid, all of which have antibacterial and antifungal effects against lipid coated bacteria and fungi.
- Peppermint Oil - Cooling and soothes the skin after shaving.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.