Aussie gifts for Aussie parents! This all-natural self care bundle will be a treat for parents and a treat for babies too.
Featuring our favourite Australian Made skincare and haircare products as well as our Soothing Salve and reusable nappies this bundle makes the perfect gift.
Including our best selling Face Oil which is loaded with all natural ingredients to nourish and hydrate. Rich in antioxidants including Vitamin A, C and E this oil gives a healthy dewy glow, just what every new parent deserves.
Our Rose Geranium scented Dry Shampoo and soothing Peppermint Lip Balm will help when getting ready in a hurry while the Beauty Bag is the perfect addition to keep things organised.
Our Bare & Boho x Seed & Sprout Reusable Nappies come in three gorgeous prints that are suitable for baby boys and girls. Each nappy is designed for babies between 4 - 18kg so this bundle can be gifted for babies of any age.
Our Australian Made Soothing Salve is made from a beautiful mix of Calendula, Gromwell Root and Tengkawang Butter and is ideal for bubs (think nappy rashes and dribble rashes) and it’s ideal for parents skin too!
This bundle comes with an Organic Cotton Gift Bag ready for gifting. It’s that good, we wouldn’t blame you if you gifted it to yourself!
Want More Information on our Nappies? Check out our Reusable Nappy Guide here.
Artwork by Cass Deller Design.
- 1 x Dry Shampoo
- 1 x The Face Oil & Glass Pipette
- 1 x Soothing Salve
- 1 x Hemp Beauty Bag
- 3 x Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Reusable Cloth Nappies, one in each of our three exclusive colourways; Baby Palm, Mama Palm & Sage
- 1 x Large Organic Cotton Seed & Sprout Gift Bag
- Free from any harmful chemicals, these all-natural, Australian made skincare products are perfect for treating new parents skin
- Our Aussie designed Reusable Nappies are the perfect addition to help parents start or continue their eco-nappy journey while reducing landfill AND ensuring that their baby is comfortable, dry and looking super cute!
- Our best selling Face Oil is Australia’s first plastic-free face oil and allows mum to nourish and replenish her skin every evening after a long day.
- Dry Shampoo: 10cm x 5.5cm diameter | 80g
- The Face Oil: 30ml
- The Soothing Salve: 80g
- Reusable Nappies: One size, for babies 4kg-18kg
- Hemp Beauty Bag: 22cm long x 9cm wide x 4cm high
- Large Organic Cotton Gift Bag: 50cm x 50cm
- The Soothing Salve: Rub a small amount onto affected area or baby’s bottom, reapply each nappy change or as necessary. Can be used to help prevent nappy rash, chaffing, eczema, itchy skin, burns and dry skin.
- Dry Shampoo: Apply a small amount to dry hair, working into the scalp and roots. Reapply as often as needed. Store in a dry area, in an upright position. First time users tip: sprinkle onto your hands first to gauge the desired amount that works for you.
- The Face Oil:
- Use the enclosed glass dropper by popping inside the bottle, allowing oil to fill the reservoir, pop your finger over the top and lift the dropper out of the bottle. Once your finger releases from the dropper, the oil will dispense into your hand. Alternatively, pour into hands or dip finger into oil then apply.
- Reusable Nappies: Machine Washable
- Hemp Beauty Bag: We recommend hand washing this beauty bag & if you have any marks or stains, either soak in a prewash or use a stain remover prior to washing.
- Large Organic Cotton Gift Bag: Machine wash in cold water, line dry to prevent shrinking
- Organic Cotton Gift Bag, Hemp Beauty Bag & Bare and Boho Nappies: Made ethically with our trusted manufacturing partner in China
We offer two different methods of domestic shipping for your convenience
Standard Australia Post eParcel
FREE for orders over $100 or $10 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Standard Metro 3-6 business days, Australia Post Standard Regional: 4-13 business days
$15 flat rate
Timeframes: Australia Post Express metro 1-3 business days, Australia Post Express Regional: 2-5 business days.
*Please keep in mind potential delays due to COVID 19 Restrictions
International Shipping Available (excluding UK) - please check our FAQ page here for more information.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship glassware internationally.
We gladly accept returns of unused products within 30 days of purchase - to read more please visit our Returns & Refunds page.