The Conditioner Bar
Hello Shiny, Silky, Smooth Locks!
You asked for it, here she is! Our latest & greatest hair bar. If you love our Shampoo bar we promise you will love this one too - it is a staff favourite! This Conditioner Bar contains Pro-Vitamin B5 which deeply moisturises and penetrates the skin and hair, prevents moisture loss whilst locking in moisture from other ingredients in your hair products.
Perfect for coloured, dry and damaged hair - or if you just want a little extra silky smoothness. This product is an innovator and a disruptor! Hand crafted to change the game (and not leave your hair greasy)
Note: this product is hand made and hand poured here in Australia so there may be some bubbles and ripples on the surface of the top of the bar which are created as the bar sets naturally.
What you get
1 x Conditioner bar (45-50g), comes with a free travel tin!
Why we love it
- It REALLY works!
- Great for all hair types, even colour treated hair!
- Won't leave your hair feeling oily like some other bars
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima Oil), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil), Guar Gum (Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride), Pro-Vitamin B5 (d -Panthenol), Sweet Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis)
- Avocado oil - Rich in oleic acid which soaks into your hair and intensely moisturises & strengthens. Helps in preventing hair breakage.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 - Works in deeply nourishing and moisturising into all layers of your hair.
- Sweet Orange Oil - Very calming & relaxing, helps to refresh & re-energise.
Direction of use
Rub the bar into the ends of your hair after shampooing
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is 100% compostable. Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.