The Shampoo Bar
Let's raise the bar together with our brand new beauty bar range!
The Shampoo Bar (80g) - the perfect balance for a clean and hydrated head of hair.
There are no words. This product is an innovator, precision crafted to change the game. The combination of argan oil, shea butter and red clay gives this little pink bar superpowers to keep your locks luscious and silky smooth.
Wouldn't you love to transform your bathroom to look like this? Simple, sleek, decluttered bliss!
What you get
1 x Conditioning shampoo bar (80g), available with or without a travel tin
Why we love it
- It's AMAZING!
- Great for all hair types, even colour treated hair!
- Approximately 100 washes
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Did you know that one of these bars is equivalent to 3.5 bottles of shampoo? Imagine how much plastic that will save!
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Guar Gum (Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride), Plant Origin Glycerin
from Canola Oil (Glycerin), Moroccan Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Sodium
Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Betaine, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Rose Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium
Graveolens (Geranium) Oil), Red Clay (Hematite).
- Argan Oil - hydrates and softens your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hairs elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull and lifeless hair. It is also a powerful antioxidant, UV-protector, and free radical neutralizer.
- Shea Butter - Highly regarded for it high levels of essential fatty acids that soften and moisturize the scalp assisting in the reduction of hair fall.
- Red Clay - Removes dead skin cells, impurities, excess oil and balances the skin & natural oil production..
6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
Direction of use
Work the bar through your hair and it will lather up beautifully in seconds. Initially you could use it with your existing conditioner and then slowly cutting down to just using the bar (some people will need a transition period and others will not) - this will help to detox your hair from bottled and/or unnatural product. It’s a combination of shampoo AND conditioner and you can use it as a stand alone but some hair-types will need to adjust. The bar does not contain any soap so it will not dry and tangle your hair the same way a bar of soap or shampoo on its own will. Don’t forget that you can use the bar on your whole body as well, making it so easy to get in and out of the shower in a flash, without compromising on quality.
Where do I put it in the shower?
Wherever you like. We worked really hard to formulate a fuss-free bar that holds it's integrity and won't fall to mush in the shower. It could sit in a ceramic built-in shelf in the shower or you can use a soap tray, a dish or even a little case. If you can keep the bar relatively dry it'll extend their life.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is 100% compostable. Re-use the tin, recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.