Our Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Collaboration is here!
Take a Load Off Yourself and the Planet with our Reusable Nappies!
Did you know almost 800 million disposable nappies end up in landfills each year in Australia? They're one of the biggest contributors to plastic waste globally and can take between 200 - 500 years to break down. That's a lot of nappies sitting in landfill!
Knowledge is poo-wer, and after knowing this we knew we had to give you a better alternative! Although making the swap to reusable nappies may seem daunting, it might be easier than you think and will save you (and the planet) in the long run.
These clever nappies are made from 100% recycled yarn outer shell to replace raw polyester fibre. Plus recycled yarn inner soft suede. The materials used to make the nappies are covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
Designed for babies from 4kg - 18kg, this pack comes with one adjustable Reusable Cloth Nappy and one Snap Hemp Organic Cotton Blend Insert (to absorb soiling!).
The insert includes 4 layers of super absorbent fabric and double-layered side gusseting around the thigh for maximum leak protection. Did you know some Councils in Australia provide rebates towards the purchase of cloth nappies? Make sure you check your local council as you may be eligible to receive money back on your purchase!
What You Get:
- 1 x Bare and Boho x Seed & Sprout Reusable Cloth Nappy in our exclusive Baby Palm print (one size, for babies 4kg - 18kg)
- 1 x Snap Hemp-Organic Cotton Blend Insert
Why We Love Them:
- Super easy to use - they fit just like a disposable nappy
- Simple to care for - no special detergents needed and all machine washable
- 4 layers of absorbent fabric with double-layered side gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Covered by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) ensuring safety and comfort for delicate babies skin without any harmful chemicals
- Fully adjustable so you can get the perfect fit every time as your baby grows
- Made using durable fabrics that will last the test of time and can be passed down between siblings
- Say goodbye to overflowing smelly rubbish bins and hello to saving money and the planet at the same time
Want More Information?
Artwork by Cass Deller Design.