Clean up your act in the bathroom with a shampoo bar that will rival any high-end salon product!
Brand new Citrus & Mint Shampoo Bar (80g) - the perfect balance for a clean and hydrated head of hair, without the guilt or the clutter.
Our range of bars are finalists in The Design Files Sustainable Design category based on Originality, Visual Appeal, Function, Sustainability and Visionary Thinking.
This product is an innovator, precision crafted to change the game. The combination of argan oil, shea butter and citrus oils gives this little golden bar superpowers to keep your locks luscious and silky smooth.
What you get
1 x Citrus & Mint Shampoo Bar (80g)
(Aluminium Travel Tin sold separately)
Why we love it
- One bar = 3.5 bottles
- New formula creates salon-silky locks
- Essential oils, no nasties
- Australian made
- Great for all hair types, even colour treated hair!
- Approximately 100 washes
- Vegan and cruelty free
What is doesn't contain
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
"Love Seed and Sprout shampoo bars and the new fragrance, citrus and mint smells like an afternoon summer cocktail. It’s delicious! Great lather, leaves my hair super clean with plenty of volume. Highly recommend."
~ Customer review from Sirena (5 star review)
Did you know that one of these bars is equivalent to 3.5 x 300ml bottles of shampoo? Imagine how much plastic that will save!
- Argan Oil - hydrates and softens your hair. With its high content of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E, the benefits of argan oil naturally help increase hairs elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull and lifeless hair. It is also a powerful antioxidant, UV-protector, and free radical neutralizer.
- Shea Butter - Highly regarded for it high levels of essential fatty acids that soften and moisturize the scalp assisting in the reduction of hair fall.
Citrus Oils - Uplift and energise your mood, creating joyful tones.
Peppermint Oil - Refreshing, stimulating and cooling
- Spearmint Oil - Great for mental focus and clarity
- Pink Grapefruit Oil - Great at clearing dandruff and promoting the growth of healthy hair follicles.
- Sweet Orange Oil - excellent moisturiser for brittle hair as its known to improve the smoothness of strands.Promotes feelings of happiness and warmth, nourishing for dry and irritated ski
- Lime Oil - May reduce dandruff, promote hair growth, and enhance your hair's natural shine
6cm diameter x 2.5cm high
Direction of use
Work the bar through your hair and it will lather up beautifully in seconds. Initially you could use it with your existing conditioner and then slowly cutting down to just using the bar (some people will need a transition period and others will not) - this will help to detox your hair from bottled and/or unnatural product. The bar does not contain any soap so it will not dry and tangle your hair the same way a bar of soap or shampoo on its own will. Don’t forget that you can use the bar on your whole body as well, making it so easy to get in and out of the shower in a flash, without compromising on quality.
Where do I put it in the shower?
Wherever you like. We worked really hard to formulate a fuss-free bar that holds it's integrity and won't fall to mush in the shower. It could sit in a ceramic built-in shelf in the shower or you can use a soap tray, a dish or even a little case. If you can keep the bar relatively dry it'll extend the life of your bar - we store ours in one of our aluminium Travel Tins.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, otherwise this product is 100% compostable. If you purchase the travel tin you can re-use it then recycle at the end of its life; Aluminium is 100% recyclable and experiences no loss of properties or quality during the recycling process.
Christmas Gift Bags:
New for this year: Organic cotton drawstring gift bags for your plastic-free pressies. Available in 3 different sizes, they are the perfect add on for your gifts - whether you are sending directly to your loved one or bringing yourself.
We’ve updated our shipping for orders within Australia to include express shipping! For details click here.
Christmas cutoff dates:
- Standard shipping: 12th December
- Express shipping: 19th December
Please note: Any orders that contain pre-order items will be shipped all together with the pre-order. Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more details.